guix-devel

Re: The ๐Ÿ‘ Shepherd gets a service collection

From: indieterminacy
Subject: Re: The ๐Ÿ‘ Shepherd gets a service collection
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2023 20:59:59 +0100

Thanks!

PS: It just occurred to me that we might as well rename the new
    (shepherd service โ€ฆ) hierarchy to (shepherd sheep โ€ฆ) or even
    (shepherd ๐Ÿ‘ โ€ฆ).

Its a shame that Directed Acyclic Graphs are part of Guix verbiage,
as otherwise Id be suggesting the name 'dags'.

(Dags are the yellowed clumps of wool that cluster around their netherregions. There is a antipodean phrase, 'rattle yer dags!', to mean 'hurry up!', given
the clumps bouncing around when sheep move quickly.

--
Jonathan McHugh
indieterminacy@libre.brussels