guix-devel

Re: guix git build error

From: Julien Lepiller
Subject: Re: guix git build error
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2023 07:47:38 +0100

Hi Andy,

I'm afraid I'm unable to reproduce your error. You could try cleaning
the translated texi files to make sure you get the most up-to-date ones:

rm doc/*.texi
git checkout doc

Does that help?

Otherwise, I'll need you to send me say guix-cookbook.fr.texi. There
shouldn't be a refernece to an English title, since it's fully
translated. Maybe the POXREF step didn't work well for you?