guix-devel

Re: Compile skribilo doc containing guix channel references

From: zimoun
Subject: Re: Compile skribilo doc containing guix channel references
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2022 13:39:00 +0100

Hi Ludo,

On jeu., 10 nov. 2022 at 12:58, Ludovic Courtès <ludo@gnu.org> wrote:

>> Is it possible to have a Skribilo reader which would use less
>> parenthesis?  Similar to Racket Scribble?
>
> Definitely, there’s already a couple of them and we could add one with a
> syntax similar to Texinfo or Scribble.

Do you mean Skribe syntax and Outline syntax [1] by “a couple of them”?
Or others?

Well, if it is possible to implement something similar to Texinfo, why
not similar to LaTeX which is more popular for scientific authoring
system than all the others.  For what it is worth, I would never invest
in something different from LaTeX syntax for publishing. :-)

1: https://www.nongnu.org/skribilo/doc/user-3.html

Cheers,
simon