guix-devel

Re: [Guix Website] A Search Page for Packages

From: Luis Felipe
Subject: Re: [Guix Website] A Search Page for Packages
Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2022 16:43:36 +0000

Hi,

------- Original Message -------
On Saturday, November 5th, 2022 at 19:59, Luis Felipe
<luis.felipe.la@protonmail.com> wrote:

> [...]

I have a working package browser now and will be styling it next. I'll link to
a public repository later.

However, I have some questions about the Data Service:

1. Is there any way to page through the data (e.g.
https://dev.socrata.com/docs/paging.html#2.1)?
2. What would be an efficient way to get the total count of packages? (to be
used as in https://guix.gnu.org/en/packages/)
3. Is there any way to get the "supported-systems" info of a package?