guix-devel

Re: branch master updated: gnu: gitolite: Wrap programs instead of using

From: Thompson, David
Subject: Re: branch master updated: gnu: gitolite: Wrap programs instead of using propagated inputs.
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2022 14:01:11 -0400

Okay so I was a little confused because gitolite has no test suite.
Turns out this failure is for the system test of the gitolite service
that I didn't know existed.  I figured out how to run that and
reproduced the failure.  Despite git-minimal being sufficient for
everything I use gitolite for on my server, using it breaks the system
test. I reverted back to using the bigger git package and the test is
passing again.  Revert pushed as commit
c4504dfb1da78f2f21fc5139a2fd5e82ed0ef21c.

Sorry for the breakage,

- Dave