guix-devel

Re: RISCV porting effort

From: Pjotr Prins
Subject: Re: RISCV porting effort
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2022 09:45:35 +0200

Chris Batten created the slides and presented twice. He writes:

We presented our work on using Guix in computer architecture research at the
gem5 users workshop an
d the Workshop on Computer Architecture Research with RISC-V ... it was awesome
to have Pjotr join
in person for CARRV too! Pjotr did a great job at CARRV advocating for Guix ...
people seemed inter
ested. Links to slides:

 - https://www.csl.cornell.edu/~cbatten/pdfs/batten-guix-slides-carrv2022.pdf
 -
https://www.csl.cornell.edu/~cbatten/pdfs/batten-guix-slides-gem5workshop2022.pdf

Thanks to all of you for all of your help in preparing the two workshop
presentations. I am looking
 forward to continuing to collaborate on this in the future!