guix-devel

Celebrating 10 years of Guix in Paris, Sep. 16–18

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: Celebrating 10 years of Guix in Paris, Sep. 16–18
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2022 18:03:04 +0200

We’re excited to inform you that we’re organizing a three-day conference
to celebrate 10 years of Guix and to share knowledge and enthusiasm!

  https://guix.gnu.org/en/blog/2022/celebrating-10-years-of-guix-in-paris/

The event will take place in Paris, France, Sep. 16th through 18th and
you can already register on-line:

  https://10years.guix.gnu.org/

Check out the web site for more info and stay tuned for updates!

Ludovic Courtès, Tanguy Le Carrour, and Simon Tournier.