guix-devel

Re: Organising Guix Days

From: zimoun
Subject: Re: Organising Guix Days
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2021 23:37:21 +0100

Hi,

On Mon, 20 Dec 2021 at 18:51, Ludovic Courtès <ludo@gnu.org> wrote:

>> Also, we need to secure a BBB instance :)
>
> I think we can still use the same one as last year (zimoun?).  If that
> doesn’t work, there’s a couple of options, such as Inria’s instance.

If you refer to Fosshost instance,

    <https://guixbbb.fosshost.org/>

well, I am not currently able to reach it.  And I have not re-read all
their recent updates but they changed a bit their way, and IIRC, they
removed not-used instances, as ’guixbbb’.

INRIA is an option.  Others* could be too.

Cheers,
simon

*others: asking people behind Guix Café.