guix-devel

Re: Thursday 18th: ‘core-updates-frozen’ sprint!

From: Ricardo Wurmus
Subject: Re: Thursday 18th: ‘core-updates-frozen’ sprint!
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2021 23:43:29 +0000

Ludovic Courtès <ludo@gnu.org> writes:

… there’s probably more.

I noticed that we’re still using PYTHONPATH in a bunch of places, even though we should now be using GUIX_PYTHONPATH. I’ve been slowly hacking away at the remaining offenders.

That said, it’s amazing how much progress we made in so little time! I’ll continue to prioritize core-updates-frozen for the next few days.

Nov. 23th will mark Guix’s 9th birthday. Wouldn’t it be great to have
that branch finally merged in ‘master’ by then?

Sounds doable, let’s keep up the good work!

I hope we can make it!

--
Ricardo