guix-devel

Re: Create branch for Haskell build changes and updates?

From: Ricardo Wurmus
Subject: Re: Create branch for Haskell build changes and updates?
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2021 17:00:13 +0200

Xinglu Chen <public@yoctocell.xyz> writes:

Sending it
to guix-patches would make it more likely to be forgotten since it
is a higher-volume list.

The opposite. guix-patches is backed by debbugs / issues.guix.gnu.org, so we can query it and show forgotten patches. Sending patches to guix-devel is how things get lost.

Now that more people have showed interest, I recently sent a patch for it to guix-patches[1]. I still have to address some failing tests
before it’s ready to merge.  :)

[1]: https://issues.guix.gnu.org/49606

Thanks.

--