guix-devel

OUTREACHY INTERNSHIP - INTRODUCING MYSELF

From: obaseki osakpolor
Subject: OUTREACHY INTERNSHIP - INTRODUCING MYSELF
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2021 07:12:51 +0100

Hello everyone,

I am Obaseki, Osakpolor from Lagos, Nigeria. An Outreachy internship candidate
I am interested in working with you and contributing to the project
     - Guix Data Service: revision processing instrumentation and performance.

While I have lots of experience using git, writing code with Java, Kotlin, and SQL databases
I am new to contributing to FOSS, Guile, and Guix.

I look forward to the experience.
Guile seems pretty interesting to work with so far, and guix has been a delight to use.
I am looking forward to hearing from and working with everyone.

Regards,
Osakpolor.