guix-devel

Re: meson-build-system cross compilation

From: Raghav Gururajan
Subject: Re: meson-build-system cross compilation
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2021 02:58:51 -0400

Hi Danny!

since you have been using meson build system a lot, could you add support for
cross-compilation to guix/build-system/meson.scm please? I would do it
myself
if I knew how.

See https://issues.guix.gnu.org/44244

See also https://mesonbuild.com/Cross-compilation.html

As it is now, a lot of basic guix packages will break when cross-compiling
since they have been switched to meson-build-system.

I will try to look into this, once the GNOME40 work is done. Thanks for letting me know.

Regards,
RG.