guix-devel

Re: Staging branch [substitute availability armhf-linux]

From: Vincent Legoll
Subject: Re: Staging branch [substitute availability armhf-linux]
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2021 11:00:40 +0100

Hello,

Thanks

On Sun, Jan 17, 2021 at 10:35 AM Mathieu Othacehe <othacehe@gnu.org> wrote:
> You can download the latest Pinebook Pro image here:
>
> https://ci.guix.gnu.org/build/190783/details

trying to DL (in browser or with wget) the build output, by using
the "https://ci.guix.gnu.org/download/190783"; link, I get:
error "Could not find the request build product."

> to search for the latest images:
>
> https://ci.guix.gnu.org/search?query=spec%3Aguix-master+system%3Ax86_64-linux+status%3Asuccess+pinebook-pro

That's where I searched, but did not find one with
the "Build outputs" link like the one you cited.

Why is 190783 different from the 6 other ones returned
by this search query ?

BTW, I think there is a problem in the way Cuirass web UI sorts
its results (apparently by oldest to newest, on the completion
time column) it looks like it is doing a string comparison, where
"32 minutes ago" is older than "37 hours ago". The "<< < > >>"
buttons also act strangely. Do you see such things ?
Should I report them as bugs ?

Tchuss

--
Vincent Legoll