guix-devel

Re: [Guix Day] Feedback (was: [Guix Day] Join the conference!)

From: zimoun
Subject: Re: [Guix Day] Feedback (was: [Guix Day] Join the conference!)
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2020 23:01:54 +0100

Hi Jonathan,

Thank you for your feedback.  You beat me, I have just send an email
asking such. ;-)

On Mon, 23 Nov 2020 at 19:15, Jonathan Brielmaier <jonathan.brielmaier@web.de>
wrote:

> What I have in mind for a next time:
> * create smaller subrooms (in BigBlueButton) for certain topics like at
> the FOSDEM Guix Days -> with a begin, (in-between) and end all
> together

We were discussing the ability to do such thing; but not implemented
it.  So definitively! :-)

> P.S: Are we allowed to use this BigBlueButton instance of Fosshost or is
> this a one-shot service?

I speak for myself.  From my understanding, the instance
guixbbb.fosshost.org could be reused.  I have ideas, you what do you
have in mind?

Cheers,
simon

PS: The ugly missing thing with online is «drink and party»
(socializing). :-) Well, one idea that popped up had been: people from
the same city could join, when possible.  But lockdown complicated
everything, at least in Paris.