guix-devel

[Guix Day] Feedback (was: [Guix Day] Join the conference!)

From: Jonathan Brielmaier
Subject: [Guix Day] Feedback (was: [Guix Day] Join the conference!)
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2020 19:15:56 +0100

On 21.11.20 23:11, Julien Lepiller wrote:
Hello Guixers!

We are looking forward to see you all during the Guix Day event on
Sunday November 22!  As a reminder, here is the schedule again.

A day after I'm pretty happy that I joined the Guix Days yesterday :) It
was very pleasant experience. So thanks to Julien, Simon, Fosshost and
all the presenters!

The good things:
* having the presentations online a week before is nice
* over 60 folk from all over the world talking about Guix, thats even
more then at GuixDays@FOSDEM. I'm impressed!
* I had almost no technical issues (apologies for them who had)...
* meetups like this (or the FOSDEM) always give me a motivation kick to
work on Guix things :)

What I have in mind for a next time:
* create smaller subrooms (in BigBlueButton) for certain topics like at
the FOSDEM Guix Days -> with a begin, (in-between) and end all together

Let us enjoy the release
Jonathan

P.S: Are we allowed to use this BigBlueButton instance of Fosshost or is
this a one-shot service?