guix-devel

Re: branch master updated: gnu: nyxt: Update to 2-pre-release-3.

From: Pierre Neidhardt
Subject: Re: branch master updated: gnu: nyxt: Update to 2-pre-release-3.
Date: Sun, 08 Nov 2020 10:40:40 +0100

Hi Marius!

Sorry about this! :(

> If you happen to be around right now, can you confirm that there were no
> changes to nyxt inputs in 573489fbcd68e3a89cc5c9c66693d3689b1b88bf?

I don't have a Guix checkout at hand now so I can only tell you tomorrow.
Did you manage to fix the merge conflict?
Otherwise go ahead and I'll fix the Nyxt recipe when you are done.

Out of curiosity: how do commit messages help you here?  Is there an
automated way to report the inputs changes from the comment message?

Sorry for the troubles!

--
Pierre Neidhardt
https://ambrevar.xyz/