guix-devel

Re: Removing/replacing “Guix in action” video from the home page?

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: Re: Removing/replacing “Guix in action” video from the home page?
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2020 22:56:16 +0100

Hi Joshua,

jbranso@dismail.de skribis:

> I've got a two minute video now.  How's this one?
>
> https://video.hardlimit.com/videos/watch/5d2cd193-4734-44c4-9455-1778e084a130

Thanks again for taking the time!  I like this one better.  It still has
slightly annoying artifacts like --max-jobs > 1, starting from a
non-empty profile, details like that.

But really, I think we should find a way to script that (including the
typing) so we can record the actual output of the command, and have a
reproducible way to redo it.

WDYT?

Thanks,
Ludo’.