guix-devel

Re: Release v1.2 and Translation

From: Miguel Ángel Arruga Vivas
Subject: Re: Release v1.2 and Translation
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2020 21:20:37 +0200

Hi everybody,

I've noticed that at least the pot file for the manual has to be updated
again, as some fragments of guix.texi has been modified since the the
pre-release was generated (e.g. section 2.4.2 Using the Offload
Facility), therefore they cannot be translated.

I've open http://issues.guix.gnu.org/issue/43934 with some minor details
I've found during translation, but I'd recommend to perform a complete
string freeze at some point before of the release to avoid these issues.

WDYT?

Happy hacking!
Miguel