guix-devel

Re: Installing packages auto-container'ed

From: L p R n d n
Subject: Re: Installing packages auto-container'ed
Date: Thu, 02 Jul 2020 11:20:10 +0200

Hello,

I like it.
To be honest, I tried to write something like that a year ago or so, I think.
I used call-with-container with weird imports/modules and it's globally
very ugly and a mess... I could share it if you want but it's probably
useless now, specially if there is some proper code in (guix pack).

Also I tried to make a variant for softwares needing FHS (binaries,
really...). Would it be possible/interesting to get that kind of feature
too?

And +1 too for the command-line option. :)

Have a nice day,

L  p R n  d n