guix-devel

Re: Not sure my patch reached guix-patches

From: Tobias Geerinckx-Rice
Subject: Re: Not sure my patch reached guix-patches
Date: Tue, 12 May 2020 14:20:44 +0200

Edouard,

Thanks for patching Guix!

Edouard Klein 写道:
Never mind, I just got the answer from the automated system with the bug number and I see it in the archive now. It just takes a little more time
than I expected.

The automated system isn't entirely automated ;-)

Posts by new addresses are spam-checked by a human. This applies to all Guix mailing lists, which is why your ‘hmm what's up’ and ‘oh never mind’ mails will hit the list at exactly the same time.

Kind regards,

T G-R