guix-devel

Re: Linphone

From: Danny Milosavljevic
Subject: Re: Linphone
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2020 23:48:58 +0100

On Wed, 25 Mar 2020 23:29:50 +0100
Danny Milosavljevic <address@hidden> wrote:

> linphone-desktop has the following line:
>
> ./CMakeLists.txt:  include("${EP_bctoolbox_CONFIG_DIR}/BcToolboxConfig.cmake")
>
> ... and that line is not going to work as-is.

... and I checked ./cmake/BcToolboxConfig.cmake.in in bctoolbox and that does
look okay.

But they have a renamer in CMakeLists.txt and that checks

set(EXPORT_TARGETS_NAME "bctoolbox")

So probably you could specify that one.  No idea why it exists and is different
from the original name.

It might make sense to ask them about it.