guix-devel

Re: Wacom tablet issues

From: raingloom
Subject: Re: Wacom tablet issues
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2020 18:27:15 +0100

Well, udevadm shows it, but only as a single device instead of three.

On Thu, Mar 5, 2020 at 18:25, pelzflorian (Florian Pelz) <address@hidden> wrote:
On Thu, Mar 05, 2020 at 05:12:57PM +0100, raingloom wrote:
What about i3? Because that's what I used on all three distros. (also GNOME
 on Guix)

i3 is not Wayland.  Note that I only remember GTK people say it works
differently.  What I said about Wayland is a possible reason why Arch
behaves differently if you used Wayland on Arch.  In theory it should
be possible to make old xf86-input-wacom work too, I do not know how
and have no wacom tablet at hand.  Then again, I do not know why
udevadm does not show the device.

Regards,
Florian