guix-devel

Re: [GSOC 2020] Discussing GNU Guix project ideas?

From: Leandro Doctors
Subject: Re: [GSOC 2020] Discussing GNU Guix project ideas?
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2020 08:52:35 -0300

On Thu, 27 Feb 2020 at 05:16, Ricardo Wurmus <address@hidden> wrote:
> Usually we just discuss things right here on the mailing list.

That is a great starting pointer, Ricardo. Thanks! :-)

> A draft for what exactly?

Well, as I said before, I have only started reading the Ideas page.
All I know right now is that I would like to work on a Scheme-related
project :-)

I will clone Guix's repo, read the code and try building it, and get
back with more specific details, if that's OK with you.

Best,
Leandro