guix-devel

Re: Outreachy blogpost

From: Gábor Boskovits
Subject: Re: Outreachy blogpost
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2020 16:04:37 +0100

Hello,

Ludovic Courtès <address@hidden> ezt írta (időpont: 2020. febr. 11., Ke 15:46):
Hi Gábor,

Gábor Boskovits <address@hidden> skribis:

> I have pushed a blog post today that gives a status report on the current
> Outreachy round preparations:
>
> http://guix.gnu.org/blog/2020/outreachy-may-2020-to-august-2020-status-report-i/

I intend to follow it up with a series on progress, and could not come up with a better title for that. If you have a better idea, then feel free to update it accordingly.

Great, thank you!

At first I was surprised by the title (a status report about what we
_will_ do from May to August?!), but hopefully that’s clearer to others.

Everyone: please help spread the word!

Ludo’.
Best regards,
g_bor