guix-devel

Re: $out/lib/libexec?

From: ng0
Subject: Re: $out/lib/libexec?
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2019 13:54:37 +0000

To append some context to my comment, I've even tried to change
this in the build-system of gnunet, but after some discussion
it turned out to be a non-trivial task for design choices which
I amounts to bikeshed in the end. I wanted this change.

Searching for it in PLIST files, it's more common than one assumes,
but not common enough to work on a general solution (but I could be
wrong, and I did not mean to discourage you from work, just to show
one possible implication which isn't so obvious).