guix-devel

Re: Packaging Jami progress

From: Jan Wielkiewicz
Subject: Re: Packaging Jami progress
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2019 17:24:45 +0100

Dnia 2019-11-06, o godz. 11:30:19
Pierre Neidhardt <address@hidden> napisał(a):

> If you are still stuck, share your progress for restinio, I'll give
> it a shot! :)

Yes please, I didn't have time nor knowledge to finish this.
Let me know if you'll fix this. I also have to reread the packaging
tutorial, because last time I checked it wasn't that fancy as the
current one in the cookbook is.
I send all patches, because I'm not a git wizard yet.
Do I have to add copyright lines or something? Of course I license my
work under the GPL v3 or any later as the project uses.

Jan Wielkiewicz