guix-devel

Re: Joint statement on the GNU Project

From: Ricardo Wurmus
Subject: Re: Joint statement on the GNU Project
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2019 23:27:11 +0200

P <address@hidden> writes:

> [...]

It’s difficult to put out fires everywhere at once, especially when list
moderation is nowhere near the highest priority in my life at this point
in time.

There’s been a little hiccup with moderation (which had been in place
temporarily).  Please report problems like this to
address@hidden and try to not engage with obvious trolls in
the meantime.

--
Ricardo