guix-devel

Re: Joint statement on the GNU Project

From: Eric Myhre
Subject: Re: Joint statement on the GNU Project
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2019 01:05:26 +0900

Can you just... Stop?

In very simple terms. Stop.

Your opinion, by sheer volume, is now over-represented.

If there was a rate-limit for posts on any given topic, you've exceeded it by leagues, miles, kilometers, pick a unit, you've gone too far; it's tiring.

Stop.

We acknowledge your comments; they are recorded. If you do not have any additional detail, variation, or new thought which is to be explored... Please, for all of us: give the 'send' key a rest.