guix-devel

Re: Joint statement on the GNU Project

From: Jean Louis
Subject: Re: Joint statement on the GNU Project
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2019 17:27:16 +0000

I have no hate against you and never had. Observe the log. You stated with
defamation and FUD, not me.

Your censorship policy is already well known. So block, I don't mind.

You are not answering with facts but bringing more and more fear, uncertainty,
and doubts into your own space and destroying GNU project, exactly what you
said in the statement. Media has picked you up and perverted your statements
due you too man generalizations and lack of facts and specifics.

My pagd is not against your free speech but your disrespect and defamation on
GNU.org domain. I would not care that much if you would have been doing it
outside if GNU.org website on your private page.

Guix got a donation of 100,000 dollars from FSF and that is RMS and RMS
supporters creation. That you use the same GNU project which finances and
supports Guix to defame and slander RMS without facts is lack of integrity, and
it was not me who started it

Next time think before you do. So whinning will not bring you anywher but
having balls. What you did to RMS is something you are experiencing right now.
I am sorry for you, but you asked for it.

Numerous people have published their pages yoo, I have not asked them anything,
so please you arr getting what you asked for. You started with FUD, face what
is happening.

 I have no intention to disturb Guix mailing list. I would support Guix even if
it left in its own space of creation of free software and humanitarian rights
in that subject. That is what I would do while having such string emotional
impressions like statement signers got about RMS.

And that what you did and how you harmed RMS by using his support is unspoken.

I am protesting for space that you used for your personal grievances, obviously
something you allow only to you and few companions who are defaming RMS without
facts.

You don't allow me to use Guix resources to ask you for facts, right? But you
like using Guix blog for defamation of RMS? Mamma mia.

You never answered my private email and chat to you, right? Would you, I would
not ask you in public. Just have balls, as RMS has got the balls, endure it and
be happy.

Wish you good night,
Jean Louis