guix-devel

Re: Joint statement on the GNU Project

From: Jean Louis
Subject: Re: Joint statement on the GNU Project
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2019 12:10:14 +0200

* Hartmut Goebel <address@hidden> [2019-10-10 10:43]:
> Am 10.10.19 um 05:57 schrieb Jean Louis:
> > Ludo, please step down from GNU project […]
> >
> > Obviously, there are people who don't trust you.
>
> No reasons for any of the signers to step back. There are always some
> guys who don't trust others.*)

That is for me lack of integrity. If I come to your house, I will
never expel you, I must be respectful.

It is lack of respect. They like donations and support from RMS and
now they wish to take over GNU project and that "all people trust
them".

Hundreds of RMS supportie comments in last days clearly tell that
Ludovick and company will never have "trust of all people", in fact
they will never have trust from majority.

Jean

I am asking those people who are pretending to represent all of the
GNU project and who are defaming and slandering Dr. Richard Stallman
to step down and resign, to do their software hacking somewhere else,
as they do not deserve funding that RMS is giving them. Ludovic
Courtès, Ricardo Wurmus, Matt Lee, Andreas Enge, Samuel Thibault,
Carlos O'Donell, Andy Wingo, Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso, Mark Wielaard,
Ian Lance Taylor, Werner Koch, Daiki Ueno, Christopher Lemmer Webber,
Jan Nieuwenhuizen, John Wiegley, Tom Tromey, Jeff Law, Han-Wen
Nienhuys, Joshua Gay, Ian Jackson, Tobias Geerinckx-Rice, Andrej
Shadura, Zack Weinberg, John W. Eaton, please RESIGN and step down
from GNU projects, disassociate yourself or find another house for
your excessive and uncontrollable fear of the free speech. Do not
spread fear, uncertainty and doubt on GNU.ORG project pages.

Facts:
https://geoff.greer.fm/2019/09/30/in-defense-of-richard-stallman/
https://sterling-archermedes.github.io/
https://gnu.support/richard-stallman/Ludovic-Court%C3%A8s-Guix-is-accusing-Stallman-of-Thoughtcrime-on-his-own-domain-GNU-org.html