guix-devel

Re: Ricardo, here is kind question to provide facts on your statements a

From: Jean Louis
Subject: Re: Ricardo, here is kind question to provide facts on your statements about RMS
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2019 06:33:50 +0200

* Wilson Bustos <address@hidden> [2019-10-09 17:53]:
> I think even more important,
> When I read that statement I thought every Guix collaborator is in favor of
> that statement,
> or at least a major number of them.
>
> But I get surprise to not find any mail to ask to anyone about this,
> There is not a vote.
>
> Someone just think in that way and use the site to show the Guix community
> is against Stallman as a representation of GNU.
> The fact in here is there is not public discussion about this.
> And seems it will never gonna happen.
>
> Why? Maybe the person who do this is afraid of not being able to impose his
> point of view to the community.
> I hope be wrong and I hope we can get an answer.
>
> All the best.

That is right, thank you for support.

There is no factual answer, it is their rumor mongering, mob
psychology, character ruin, defamation, hostile take over.

See comments on the below link on what people are saying on net, there
are hundreds and hundreds expressing the opposing opinion to those
people who are defaming and harassing RMS.

Jean.

I am asking those people who are pretending to represent all of the
GNU project and who are defaming and slandering RMS[1] to step down
and resign, do your software hacking somewhere else, you do not
deserve funding that RMS is giving you. Ludovic Courtès, Ricardo
Wurmus, Matt Lee, Andreas Enge, Samuel Thibault, Carlos O'Donell, Andy
Wingo, Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso, Mark Wielaard, Ian Lance Taylor,
Werner Koch, Daiki Ueno, Christopher Lemmer Webber, Jan Nieuwenhuizen,
John Wiegley, Tom Tromey, Jeff Law, Han-Wen Nienhuys, Joshua Gay, Ian
Jackson, Tobias Geerinckx-Rice, Andrej Shadura, Zack Weinberg, John
W. Eaton, RESIGN and step down from GNU projects, disassociate
yourself, find another house for your excessive and uncrontollable
fear of the free speech.

Facts:
https://geoff.greer.fm/2019/09/30/in-defense-of-richard-stallman/
https://sterling-archermedes.github.io/