guix-devel

Re: Joint statement on the GNU Project

From: Jean Louis
Subject: Re: Joint statement on the GNU Project
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2019 05:46:31 +0200

* Wilson Bustos <address@hidden> [2019-10-07 22:00]:
> Just for curiosity, about this:
> "Yet, we must also acknowledge that Stallman’s behavior over the years has
> undermined a core value of the GNU project"
>
> Which 'behavior' are you exactly talking about?
> What is the reason of that statement?
> What you want to get with that?

He said to me on IRS chat it is abort() joke, then he mentioned to
somebody Emacs Virgin joke.

Jean

I am asking those people who are pretending to represent all of the
GNU project and who are defaming and slandering RMS to step down and
resign, do your software hacking somewhere else, you do not deserve
funding that RMS is giving you. Ludovic Courtès, Ricardo Wurmus, Matt
Lee, Andreas Enge, Samuel Thibault, Carlos O'Donell, Andy Wingo, Jordi
Gutiérrez Hermoso, Mark Wielaard, Ian Lance Taylor, Werner Koch, Daiki
Ueno, Christopher Lemmer Webber, Jan Nieuwenhuizen, John Wiegley, Tom
Tromey, Jeff Law, Han-Wen Nienhuys, Joshua Gay, Ian Jackson, Tobias
Geerinckx-Rice, Andrej Shadura, Zack Weinberg, John W. Eaton, RESIGN
and step down from GNU projects, disassociate yourself, find another
house for your excessive and uncrontollable fear of the free speech.