guix-devel

Re: Let’s merge ‘core-updates’!

From: zimoun
Subject: Re: Let’s merge ‘core-updates’!
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2019 17:40:01 +0200

Hi,

On Wed, 2 Oct 2019 at 15:06, Ludovic Courtès <address@hidden> wrote:

> Could you give us the exact command to reproduce it, with a ‘--commit’
> flag and without a ~/.config/guix/channels.scm file, as well as the
> output of ‘guix describe’ for the ‘guix’ command you’re using?

Sorry the noise.
The culprit was the ~/.config/guix/channels.scm file and my custom
channel has seemed inconsistent.
Basically I did not report the big move of Haskell packages so
'ghc-pandoc' was not found.
 #:use-module (gnu packages haskell) ->  #:use-module (gnu packages haskell-xyz)

Sorry again.

All the best,
simon