guix-devel

Re: WIP Guix Cookbook

From: Ricardo Wurmus
Subject: Re: WIP Guix Cookbook
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2019 00:33:55 +0200

> What should be the next step in your opinion?

I’ve moved the Scheme tutorial first, and reworded the kernel
customization section to change the voice away from a first person
report.  The latest version is now in wip-cookbook.

I’d like to push it to the master branch tomorrow, so that other people
can start contributing to it.  More articles and examples from the
various sources you’ve mentioned would be very welcome.

--
Ricardo