guix-devel

Re: FOSDEM 2020 "Minimalistic Languages - for big ideas" devroom proposa

From: Pjotr Prins
Subject: Re: FOSDEM 2020 "Minimalistic Languages - for big ideas" devroom proposal
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2019 15:18:16 -0500

Yes! Let's make this as exciting as the other years. Also the GNU Guix
days are being prepared for so it will be a total of 4 days.

Those of you who have attended other years may want to recommend
others to join this year and tell use how it benefited you or the
project. I encountered GNU Guix at FOSDEM and have been involved
since. Every time FOSDEM has a great influence on what I do in the
year after. This time I am flying especially from the USA for FOSDEM.

In my opinion it is a great experience and my favorite conference
every year. That is why we make such an effort organizing it. If you
want to be a speaker/volunteer you can contact Manolis or me.

Please share your experience here!!

Pj