guix-devel

Re: Video license

From: Laura Lazzati
Subject: Re: Video license
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2019 11:58:20 -0300

Hi Bruno :)

To assign copyright to people and years, I used the git log plus
knowledge about the work of Laura and Ricardo. Please add/correct if
something is missing or wrong.
Thank you, great work. I believe Ricardo should also appear in the Makefile.

I wanted to put all "artistic" work under the CC-license, but wasn't
sure how to do it right.
Me neither, I used the license for my blog, but it is something different.

I will work on that over the week. If you are faster, don't hesitate to
work on it.
I can work on improving the README these days.

Alles gute,
Laura