guix-devel

Re: SELinux log

From: Laura Lazzati
Subject: Re: SELinux log
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2019 22:58:02 -0300

Hi!

I added the lines to a copy of guix-daemon.cil which I got from cloning guix and placed it in root's home.
Since everything was messy (/gnu had  d?????????? as permissions as well as all the fields listed with `ls -l`, and could not solve it, even trying to delete it ), I restored my VM to the point prior to adding the policy and loading the module.
There i ran semodule, using the new file,  created the .autorelabel file and rebooted. It labeled everything, but I still can't run guix, and /gnu dir again ended with these weird permisions:

Any ideas?

Regards :/
Laura