guix-devel

Re: Testing needed for lzip substitutes!

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: Re: Testing needed for lzip substitutes!
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2019 20:43:35 +0200

Hi Pierre,

Pierre Neidhardt <address@hidden> skribis:

> Ping! :)

When replying to a days-old message, please consider quoting the
relevant bits.  :-)

> I haven't run built packages much recently, but any idea what could be
> wrong?  (Assuming there is anything wrong and it's not just me.)

I’m not sure what problem you’re referring to.  What I can say is that
substitutes made starting from today are available as lzip.  So for
example, if you run ‘guix pull’, the substitutes corresponding to the
various derivations of Guix (‘guix-cli’, ‘guix-base-packages’, etc.)
are available as lzip.

HTH!

Ludo’.