guix-devel

Re: Packaging Grisbi

From: Tanguy Le Carrour
Subject: Re: Packaging Grisbi
Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2019 19:06:34 +0200

Hi Timothy,

Le 05/30, Timothy Sample a écrit :
> […]

> […]
> I applied your patch below, and everything works great for me.  It seems
> this is because I am running GNOME, and GNOME puts the dconf service
> file in the system profile.
>
> What desktop are you running?  How is D-Bus started?

I'm running bspwm [1]. D-Bus seems to be running [2], but I have not clue
how it's been started!? I just select the bspwm session from the login
manager.

[1]: snippet of my OS config
```
;; …
;; This is where we specify system-wide packages.
  (packages (cons* nss-certs         ;for HTTPS access
                   bspwm sxhkd       ;for desktop env
                   fish neovim openssh wget recutils
                   %base-packages))
;; …
```

[2]: output of `env | ag DBUS`
```
DBUS_FATAL_WARNINGS=0
DBUS_SESSION_BUS_ADDRESS=unix:abstract=/tmp/dbus-783FOvFmx6,guid=63be5a9abc13dee04e494f3e5cf3fb36
GDM_DBUS_DAEMON=/gnu/store/bp4zn8kx5p09ddn6dm7lsdlf4l0cj8g3-gdm-dbus-wrapper
```

Any idea?!

--
Tanguy