guix-devel

Re: Documentation videos are being uploaded!

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: Re: Documentation videos are being uploaded!
Date: Tue, 28 May 2019 16:52:43 +0200

Hello!

Ricardo Wurmus <address@hidden> skribis:

> Timothy Sample <address@hidden> writes:
>
>>> As regards Paul's voice, I believe it depends on each person. For me
>>> it is a little slow but also very clear and kind of calm. And I guess
>>> the timing is based on the recordings that I did with my voice, so
>>> sorry for that :/
>>
>> I should be clear that I think Paul did a fantastic job.  (Thanks Paul!)
>> The pace in general is quite nice.  Like you say, it is very calm and
>> easy to follow.  It was only the URL part that felt a little slow.
>
> I agree with everything you wrote, Tim.  Laura and Paul have done an
> excellent job.

Agreed!  The result is really nice, and the workflow you came up with is
a nice piece of engineering, too.

Where should we go from there?

There are several tasks that could be started (translating, adding color
output), but we could also go ahead and publish them on the web site,
WDYT?  Also, how should we publish them: once per week, say, and then
have a dedicate section of the web site?  What are your thoughts on
this?

Kudos Laura & Paul!

Ludo’.