guix-devel

Re: Let's merge staging!

From: Marius Bakke
Subject: Re: Let's merge staging!
Date: Sun, 26 May 2019 08:31:36 +0200

Arun Isaac <address@hidden> writes:

>> Anything missing before the freeze?
>
> I closed issue 32102 and pushed a patch to core-updates-next back in
> November 2018, but it seems to have been lost somehow. It's still not in
> master. Can we include it now in staging?
>
> https://issues.guix.info/issue/32102

These commits are on the current 'core-updates' branch as of 89e7f90d.

Changing python-build-system entails many more rebuilds than 'staging'
usually handles.  I'd rather not include it this round because that
would probably double the amount of builds and thus time to merge.

Let's focus on getting the 'core-updates' branch in shape instead.  It
is long overdue by now...