guix-devel

Re: X/GDM fails on linux 5.0.7 AMD Radeon RX 580 after system reconfigur

From: ison
Subject: Re: X/GDM fails on linux 5.0.7 AMD Radeon RX 580 after system reconfigure
Date: Fri, 10 May 2019 15:07:05 -0600

On Fri, May 10, 2019 at 02:11:48PM +0200, Marius Bakke wrote:
> Can you try to delete "$HOME/.cache/mesa_shader_cache/" and see if see
> if it makes a difference?

That did it! At least for the user installed applications I was testing with it
seems to have resolved the issue.
I also deleted the other cache you mentioned, at:
/var/lib/gdm/.cache/mesa_shader_cache
and will now try to do a full system upgrade and see if everything is working.

Thanks for the help.