guix-devel

Re: X/GDM fails on linux 5.0.7 AMD Radeon RX 580 after system reconfigur

From: ison
Subject: Re: X/GDM fails on linux 5.0.7 AMD Radeon RX 580 after system reconfigure
Date: Thu, 9 May 2019 22:59:26 -0600

Sorry I neglected to mention that I actually tried upgrading mesa earlier and it
didn't resolve the problem. Neither upgrading mesa (I tried 18.3.6 and some 19.*
version) nor downgrading (back to 18.3.1) would fix it, all rebuilds still
resulted in artifacts. I suppose it's because the dependency on llvm 7 remained
fixed during all the rebuilds.

I also just tried llvm 8.0.0 and it still had the same issue.