guix-devel

Mixing build systems

From: Pronaip
Subject: Mixing build systems
Date: Wed, 01 May 2019 19:53:21 +0000

Hi, I'm (still) trying to build Mininet and it uses both a Makefile for
building an C executable and setup.py to install its Python modules. I looked
at the soundconverter package to get some hints for mixing build systems but
couldn't get very far, I get all sorts of (mostly cryptic) error messages,
usually about missing modules.
What should I do? I'm pretty new to Guile and Guix but I've packaged software
for the AUR before.

I attached the code I currently have.