guix-devel

Re: FreeTube

From: Tobias Geerinckx-Rice
Subject: Re: FreeTube
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2019 20:34:17 +0200

Dexter Morgan wrote:
OMG! Can someone please please pack this into Guix.

I'd invite you to give it a try yourself, but I have disappointing news. NPM programmes are a nightmare to properly package and we currently don't even have npm itself in Guix.

And, oh...  does this depend on Electron to boot?

I have some bad news about that too.

This app is sooo goood *. Everyone will love this.

I can't believe this got through my spam filter. :-)

Kind regards,

T G-R