guix-devel

Re: [PySide] Packaging for guix

From: John Soo
Subject: Re: [PySide] Packaging for guix
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2019 13:06:57 +0000

Hi Cristián,

Thank you! I have been following the cmake path and it seems to be working better than before. If I find more issues, I will ask.  Thanks again!

- John

On Wed, Apr 10, 2019 at 9:47 AM Cristián Maureira-Fredes <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello John,

I'm not familiar with guix, but if the CMake approach doesn't work [1]
and the setuptools also doesn't work [2],
maybe you can share some of the logs related the build errors
so we can see how what's precisely the issue.

Cheers

[1] https://git.archlinux.org/svntogit/packages.git/tree/trunk/PKGBUILD?h=packages/shiboken2
[2] https://wiki.qt.io/Qt_for_Python/GettingStarted/X11