guix-devel

Guix on Purism's Librems?

From: Katherine Cox-Buday
Subject: Guix on Purism's Librems?
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2019 21:44:37 -0500

Hey all,

I brought this up in IRC tonight, and I thought I'd cast a net on the
mailing list to collect experiences. I am considering purchasing a
Librem laptop, and I was curious how Guix runs on it. Would anyone who
has these laptops (especially if you have a version with the TPM and
head) care to write up an experience-report?

Also, would it make sense for us to have a package specifically for
hardware like this to make it easier to build install images for the
machines? Even if the packages don't do much, there is still value in
declaring that the specific configuration of hardware has been
investigated, and is supported.

--
Katherine