guix-devel

Re: Evolution

From: pkill9
Subject: Re: Evolution
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2019 12:52:54 +0100

Hey, the evolution dataserver is in a separate package,
"evolution-data-server", however when i installed them both it gave me
more errors and still fails.

I think Evolution expects a bunch of other Gnome stuff to be
installed/available at runtim, but I don't really know.

If you're just looking for a basic GUI email client, I switched to Claws
Mail (package is claws-mail) instead, it's pretty nice :)