guix-devel

Re: Video narration

From: Laura Lazzati
Subject: Re: Video narration
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2019 15:23:24 -0300

Hi Paul!

> I have pushed all of the new audio recordings to guix/videos.git.
Yeah :) I saw them, that is why I didn't answer back, was planning to
see the matching of the other these days :)
> There were two extra svg images needed (for 02-daily-use2 and 04-
> packaging1) to match up with the audio.  I have added templates for
> them.
I haven't created them yet, but will. For the audios? That is weird,
they take the duration of the audio for their duration :/

> Was there a reason for the difference?
My honest answer is: i don't know. If you like the project, I am not
an intern anymore. I will go on contributing, but you are really more
than welcome if you have video and audio knowledge that you can share
:). I would love to see the videos uploaded <3

Regards :)
Laura