guix-devel

Re: Guix video repository: First video script commited

From: Laura Lazzati
Subject: Re: Guix video repository: First video script commited
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2019 23:31:58 -0300

Hi!
I guess I made a mistake today and maybe I was not inside the
container when creating the video that worked, since I am trying to
reproduce everything and I still face issues with the fonts.
I  made some minor changes, will be adding again the files of the
original installer script video,
found this https://linux.die.net/man/1/fc-cache, and added in root
directory a directory named fonts with the ones I used for the videos.
Still doesn't work. Also made some minor changes to the scripts, and
removed the Makefile comment. Laura frustrated mode, will go on
tomorrow looking how I can install the fonts, inside the environment.
And I still have to finish the last packaging video, which will not
require much time. Already have the transcript and my draft in paper.

Regards :/
Laura